Cognitive-behavioral therapy as a way to adapt to psychosocial dysfunction of children and adolescents with limited functionality
Summary. The article is devoted to the problem of psychosocial adaptation of children and adolescents with disabilities due to diseases of the nervous system. Focusing on the experience of innovations of domestic and foreign scientists and practitioners, taking into account the analysis of the current state of psychophysical and psychosocial adaptation of people with disabilities in Ukraine, studying the practical experience of Centers for Early Rehabilitation of Disabled Children and Adolescents, the author identified conditions for dysfunction of such persons.
- 1. WHO (2020) Disability and health (http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs352/en/index.html).
- 2. WHO (2012) World health statistics (apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/112640/9789244564448_rus.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y).
- 3. Kovalchuk A.Yu. (2014) The characteristic of social-demographic situation and prevalence of the socially significant diseases in the Ukraine. UMJ, 1(99) (http://www.umj.com.ua/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/4203.pdf?upload=) (In Ukr.).
- 4. Dudina O.O., Tereshchenko A.V. (2014) Situational analysis of children’s health. Bull. of social hygiene and health care organization of Ukraine, 2: 49–57. (In Ukr.).
- 5. social.un.org/youthyear/docs/Fact%20sheet%20youth%20with%20disabilities.pdf
- 6. The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency (2013) People and society: Ukraine.
- 7. Vynnyk M.I., Vitenko I.S. (Eds.) (2006) Fundamentals of psychodynamic diagnosis and psychotherapy. Teaching method. manual. Misto Nv, Ivano-Frankivsk, 172 p. (In Ukr.).