The influence of pregnancy that is complicated by preeclampsia on the main parameters of central and peripheral hemodynamics and body water compartments volume
Summary. In the article, it is studied the influence of pregnancy that is complicated by preeclampsia on the main parameters of central and peripheral hemodynamics and body water compartments volume in contrast to healthy pregnancy. 120 women were involved in the research. There were three groups among them: non-pregnant healthy women of fertile age; pregnant women with healthy pregnancy of 34–40 weeks; women whose pregnancy was complicated by mild or severe preeclampsia. Non-invasive bioimpedancemetry with a complex of monitoring of the cardio-respiratory system and tissue hydration was applied to assess central and peripheral hemodynamics and body water сompartments index. The study showed that healthy pregnancy is characterized by an eukinetic type of hemodynamics, a moderate increase in total fluid volume. In the meantime, preeclampsia causes a dissociative type of blood circulation against which there is fluid redistribution failure with the development of edema.
- 1. Zaporozhyan V.M., Mishchenko V.P. (2005) Obstetric Pathology: Atlas. Teaching manual. Odessa, OSMU, 292 p. (In Ukr.).
- 2. Ostafiychuk S.O. (2019) Bioimpedance analysis of aquatic sectors in pregnant women with hypertensive disorders. Bull. Probl. Biol. Med., 4(1)(153): 134–138. (In Ukr.).
- 3. Ministry of Health of Ukraine (2011) Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 15.07.2011 р. № 417 «About the organization of outpatient obstetric and gynecological care in Ukraine» (https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v0417282-11#Text). (In Ukr.).
- 4. Sadchikov D.V., Elyutin D.V. (2001) Systematization of hemodynamic disorders in pregnant women with preeclampsia. Bull. Int. Care, 2: 55–58. (In Rus.).
- 5. Basevi V., Lavender T. (2017) Routine perineal shaving on admission in labour. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 1.
- 6. Albers L.L., Sedler K.D., Bedric E.J. et al. (2015) Midwifery Care Measures in the Second Stage of Labor and Reduction of Genital Tract Trauma at Birth: A Randomized Trial. J. Midwifery Womens Health, 51(5): 365–372.
- 7. Berlit S., Tuschy B., Stojakowits M. et al. (2013) Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis in Pregnancy: Reference Ranges. In Vivo, 27: 851–854.
- 8. Mancia G., Fagard R., Narkiewicz K. et al. (2013) 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension. J. Hypertension., 31(7): 1281–1357.
- 9. Staelens A.S., Vonck S., Molenberghs G. et al. (2016) Maternal body fluid composition in uncomplicated pregnancies and preeclampsia: a bioelectrical impedance analysis. Eur. J. Obst. Gynecol. Reproduct. Biol., 204: 69–73.
- 10. Guyton A.C., Hall J.E. (2006) Textbook of Medical Physiology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, 1091 р.