Complications of gestational period in women with cervical cancer
Summary. Belarus, along with Eastern European countries, is included in the group of countries with a high incidence of cervical cancer. Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of this pathology among pregnant women. The results of this study prove that cervical cancer verified in history, as well as cervical cancer detected during pregnancy, is not an indication for abortion. An assessment of the course and outcomes of pregnancy in women with malignant neoplasms of the cervix uteri showed that these women are capable of giving birth to a child with normal body weight and an average level on the Apgar scale.
- Aksel E.M. (2012) Statistika zlokachestvennyih novoobrazovaniy zhenskoy polovoy sferyi. Onkoginekologiya, 1: 18–25.
- Golitsyina Yu.S., Shmakov R.G., Habas G.N., Ovodenko D.L. (2018) Rak sheyki matki i beremennost: osnovnyie printsipyi diagnostiki, lecheniya i vedeniya beremennosti. Doktor.Ru, 2(146): 15–19.
- Ulrih E.A., Verbitskaya E.A., Urmancheeva A.F., Kutusheva G.F. (2014) Taktika vedeniya beremennosti pri preinvazivnom rake sheyki matki. Farmateka, 4(277): 68–70.
- Urmancheeva A.F. (2009) Ginekologicheskiy rak v sochetanii s beremennostyu. Prakt. onkol., 10(4): 184–197.
- Goldrat O., Kroman N., Peccatori F.A. et al. (2015) Pregnancy following breast cancer using assisted reproduction and its effect on long-term outcome. J. Cancer, 51(12): 1490–1496.