Infrared light from affected areas and its registracion in maxillofacial pathologies
- 1National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupik, Kyiv
- 2Institute of Semiconductor Physics Lashkaryova NAS of Ukraine, Kiev
- 3National Technical University of Ukraine "Kiev Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky"
Summary. Increasing information in diagnosis and dynamic monitoring of the treatment of patients with maxillofacial pathologies can be achieved by using remote infrared thermography in combination with other diagnostic methods. The survey procedure of patients with auricolotemporal syndrome, which is devoid of the disadvantages of food irritation and Minor tests, was developed based on the thermographic diagnostics the technique of examination. The introduction of modern methods of processing thermograms and software allows to increase the level of diagnostic capabilities and to simplify the work of the doctor — thermographer.
- Balashov A.A., Katsuba D.S. (2014) A method for determining the working areas of experimental thermograms. Questions of modern science and practice. University named after V.I. Vernadsky, 3(53): 214–219.
- Durnovo E.A., Marochkina M.S., Khomutinnikova N.E. et al. (2012) The possibilities of infrared thermography in the complex diagnosis of diseases of the maxillofacial region (https://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=6657).
- Kindras I.B., Dunaevsky V.I., Nazarchuk S.S., Kuznetsova N.I. (2014) Remote infrared thermodiagnostics for diseases of the parotid gland. Collection of scientific works of the Institute of Dentistry of the NMAPE named after P.L. Shupik, 5: 165–167.
- Kindras I.B., Dunaevsky V.I., Nazarchuk S.S. et al. (2016) Thermography of maxillofacial diseases. Collection of scientific works of the Institute of Dentistry of the NMAPE named after P.L. Shupik, 6: 181–185.
- Kryuchok V.G., Leshchenko V.G., Malkevich L.A. et al. (2014) Diagnostic capabilities of thermography in assessing the effectiveness of the complex treatment of degenerative joint and spinal diseases with the inclusion of modern combined methods of physiotherapy. Mat. Republic scientific-practical conf., p. 37–44.
- Rosenfeld L.G., Wenger E.F., Kollyukh A.G. et al. (2007) Matrix semiconductor photodetector of infrared radiation and its application in biotechnology. Electronics and communications. Biomedical devices and systems, 2: 27–29.
- Rosenfeld L.G., Wenger E.F., Loboda T.V. et al. (2006) Remote infrared thermograph with a matrix photodetector and experience of its use in a clinical hospital. Ukr. Radiol. J., 5: 451–456.
- Rosenfeld L.G., Ternovoi N.K., Sulimenko Yu.N. et al. (1988) Fundamentals of clinical remote thermodiagnostics. Health, 222 p.
- Stavorovsky K.M. (2014) Automatic diagnosis and analysis of thermograms in medical practice. Electronics and communications, 19(1): 47–55.
- Timofeev A.A. (2012) Guide to oral and maxillofacial surgery. Kiev, 1046 p.
- Timofeev A.A., Kindras I.B., Wenger E.F. et al. (2009) Remote infrared thermodiagnostics for diseases of the maxillofacial region. Electronics and Communications, 2: 236–240.
- Diakides N.A., Bronzino J.D. (2006) Medical Infrared imaging. CRC Press Taylor Group LLC. London, New York, 451 p.