A sociological study of the effectiveness of a multidisciplinary private hospital
Summary. The article explores the methodology of conducting a sociological research on the effectiveness of a multidisciplinary private clinic. The subject field of sociological assessment of functioning of private medicine has been determined. The sociological research should be based on the use of a competent approach, according to which the basis of quality medical care of the population is the system of diversified competencies of the medical worker. The most common methods of sociological research are anonymous surveys, conducting online surveys, forming focus groups, conducting personal interviews. In general, the sociological survey provides the formation of directions for optimizing the work of a private clinic and solving problems related to the level of satisfaction of the population with medical services, satisfaction of employees with the organization of private medicine. The stages of sociological research are determined. It is advisable to use mathematical statistics data processing methods for the reliability of the study results. It is advisable to use parametric methods for determining the main statistical characteristics to process the results of a sociological survey.
- Gorachuk V.V., Voronenko Y.V., Goida N.G. etc. (2016) Organization of sociological surveys of patients/their representatives and medical staff in health facilities (2016). Methodical recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Family medicine, 5 (67), p. 118-125.
- Kharitonyuk R.O. (2014) Medico-social substantiation of the concept of optimization of medical care for infectious patients at the regional level: author’s abstract. thesis for obtaining a scientific degree of the candidate of medical sciences, Social medicine, 25 p.
- Knyazkov S.G. (2018) Instruments for sociological study of the competencies of pharmaceutical workers in the cross-national dimension. Visnyk Lviv. un-th Series Sociology, 12, p. 16-31.
- Kyiv International Institute of Sociology (2019) Thoughts and views of the population of Ukraine concerning health care and other issues (http://sau.in.ua).
- Lashkul Z.V., Kurochka V.L. (2014) Social-hygienic research of risk factors of cardiovascular diseases among doctors of various professional groups, elucidation of the attitude of doctors to the problems of prevention. Zaporozhye. honey., 3: p. 23-25.
- Matyukha L.F., Khimion L.V., Burma V. (2014) Analysis of the results of a sociological study on the assessment of the availability and completeness of primary care provided by primary care physicians. Zb. sciences works co-work NMAPO named after P. L. Shupyk, 23 (1), p. 467-477.
- Reshetnikov A.V. (2007) Conducting medical and sociological monitoring. Moscow: Polytechnic Resource, 160 p.
- Savchuk O.V. (2014a) Characteristics of the organization of dental care for the population based on materials of sociological research. Collection of scientific works of NMAPE employees. P. L. Shupika, Issue 23 (3), p. 143-150.
- Savchuk O.V. (2014b) Sociological research as an element of the information base for optimization of the activity of dental institutions. Bulletin of the problems of biology and medicine, 3, p. 87-91.
- Serikova T.Y. (2014) Technological component of the development of modern Ukrainian medicine: management aspects. Modern social problems in the measurement of sociology of management: a collection of scientific works of the DonNUU, p. 137-143.
- Shevchenko M.V. (2016) Medico-social substantiation of the new health financing system in Ukraine: dissertation dissertation for the degree of doctor of medical sciences. Kharkiv, 45 p.
- Slyvka L.V. (2012) Sociology and medical sociology. Educational and methodical manual for students of higher medical educational institutions of Ukraine of III-IV accreditation levels, Ivano-Frankivsk, 125 p.
- Tolstanov O.K., Mihalchuk V.M., Kravchenko V.V. (2017) Results of a sociological survey of patients of communal and private consultative-diagnostic centers in Kyiv. Sb. sciences labor coop NMPA named after P. L. Shupika, 27, p. 340-351.
- Trebin M.P. (Ed.) (2010) Sociology. Textbook.. Kharkiv: Publishing house “Pravo”, 217 p.
- Verbets V.V. (2009) Sociology. Textbook. K .: CONDOR, 550 p.
- Zayukov I.V. (2017) Investigation of the motives of appeals of the employed population for medical assistance: the self-preserving aspect. Economics, 6 (34), p. 70-78.
- Zhilka N.Ya., Kudrya A.V. (2015) Level of satisfaction and awareness of the population about the services of a general practitioner – family doctor (Internet polling). Ukraine. The health of the nation, 4, p. 66-69.