Clinical-laboratory, functional and psychological features in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pulmonary hypertension
Summary. The clinical features, functional and psychological changes in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) with pulmonary hypertension (LH) were analyzed. 80 patients with COPD were examined, among which 15% with LH. The general clinical examination, external respiration function, echocardiography, indicators of quality of life and levels of anxiety and depression were studied. LH was found in older patients with COPD, accompanied by more pronounced clinical symptoms, bronchoobstantive syndrome, levels of depression, anxiety and reduced indicators of state anxiety and quality of life. The relationship between LH and disorders of the general and biochemical blood tests indicated a significant prevalence of iron deficiency states in patients with LH compared to the patients without LH. In women, LH was marked significant less than in men.
- AgaEv N.A., Kokun O.M., PIshko I.O. ta in. (2016) ZbIrnik metodik dlya dIagnostiki negativnih psihIchnih stanIv vIyskovosluzhbovtsIv: Metod. posIbnik. NDTs GP ZSU, KiYiv, s. 97–129.
- Tovt-Korshinska M.I. (2001a) OsoblivostI psihologIchnoYi reaktivnostIhvorih na bronhIalnu astmu, scho postrazhdali vId stihIynogo liha. Galits. lIk. vIsn.,8(3): 114–115.
- Tovt-Korshinska M.I. (2001b) StatevI osoblivostI psihologIchnogo reaguvannya na rIznih etapah patogenezu hronIchnogo bronhItu. Nauk. vIsn. Uzhgorod. un-tu, serIya «Meditsina», 16: 151–153.
- Chaouat A., Naeije R., Weitzenblum E. (2008) Pulmonary hypertension in COPD. Eur. Resp. J., 32(5): 1371–1385.
- GOLD (2018) Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (https://goldcopd.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/GOLD-2018-v6.0-FINAL-revised-20-Nov_WMS.pdf).
- Matthias H., Berthold H.J. (2013) Pulmonary hypertension in COPD. Resp. Care, 58 (8): e86–e91.
- Miniño A.M., Xu J.Q., Kochanek K.D. (2010) Deaths: preliminary data for 2008. Nat. Vit. Stat. Rep., 59: 2–8.
- Tovt-Korshynska M.I., Dew M.A., Chopey I.V. et al. (2001) Gender differences in psychological distress in adults with asthma. J. Psychosom. Res., 51: 629–637.