Substantiation of the concept of continuous improvement the national health system of Ukraine
- 1State institution "Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine", Dnipro
- 2Patronage Service of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Kyiv
- 3Public Union "Innovation Center" Stairs to the Future ", Kyiv
Summary. The goal is to substantiate the conception of continuous improvement of the national health care system of Ukraine in modern conditions. The object of research — health system of Ukraine. Methods. Bibliographic, conceptual modeling, Delphi, medico-statistical methods were used. Results. The concept of development of the health system of Ukraine has been developed. It declares the core values of health care, formulates main goal, basic goals/objectives, principles for organizing an improved national health system, and sections of the system development strategy based on the presented concept. Conclusions. The developed draft of the Concept is balanced and agreed with the expert community. The document can be used as the basis for the development of the following documents that shape the policy in the field of national health care — strategies, regulatory framework of reforms, and the like.
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy (2018) Natsionalni rakhunky okhorony zdorovia (NROZ) Ukrainy u 2016 rotsi. Statystychnyi biuleten. Kyiv, 172 s.
- Lekhan V.M., Volchek V.V., Kriachkova L.V., Zaiarskyi M.I. (2017) Zastosuvannia kolektyvnykh ekspertnykh otsinok za delfiiskoiu protseduroiu v sotsialno-medychnykh doslidzhenniakh. Ukraina. Zdorovia natsii, 1(42): 62–68.
- Lekhan V.M., Kriachkova L.V., Zaiarskyi M.I. (2018) Analiz reform okhorony zdorovia v Ukraini: vid zdobuttia nezalezhnosti do suchasnosti. Ukraina. Zdorovia natsii, 4(52): 5–11.
- Lukicheva L.I., Egoryichev D.N. (2009) Upravlencheskie resheniya. Omega, Moskva, 383
- General Assembly (2015) Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015 (http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/70/1&Lang=E).
- Lekhan V., Rudiy V., Shevchenko M.et al. (2015) Ukraine: Health system review. Health Systems in Transition, 17(2): 1–153.
- OECD (2017) Health at a Glance 2017 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/health_glance-2017-en).
- Rechel B., Richardson E., McKee M. (Eds.) (2014) Trends in health systems in the formerSoviet countries (http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/261271/Trends-in-health-systems-in-the-former-Soviet-countries.pdf?ua=1).
- worldbank (2015) Current health expenditure per capita, PPP (current international $) (https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.CHEX.PP.CD).
- WHO (2008) European Ministerial Conference on Health Systems «Health Systems, Health and Wealth» (http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/88613/E91438.pdf?ua=1).
- WHO (2018) European Health for All database (HFA-DB) (https://gateway.euro.who.int/en/datasets/european-health-for-all-database/).